Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Birthday Prayer and Wishes >>>




>>>  

Thank you, God, for another year of life that you gave to me.

Thank you for the parents who never fails to amaze me
and always keep me inspired to move on with my life,
Thank you for all my family who never fails to show some love and care to me.
Thank you for my beautiful girl and bestfriends, who are always there for me through thick and thin.


Thank you for all my friends (including my followers and subscribers)
who never forget me and always understand me.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me on my b'day
by sending messages and good wishes via text, facebook, twitter,
email and of course greeting me personally.


Thank you, Lord, for all the experiences that you gave me this past year.
Thank you for the success that will always be happy memories for me.
Thank you for the failures that molded me to be stronger
and drove me to come closer to you.
Thank you for all the happiness that gave me time to celebrate.
Thank you for all the sadness that reminded me of my weaknesses
and made me realized that I really need you.


Forgive me, Lord, for all my shortcomings.
Forgive me for all the chances that I failed to take
and for all the opportunities that I missed this year.


As for my birthday wishes for this year, 
Safety and good health for me, my family and all my loved ones(haters included),
Success in my collage GPA leading to a good bachelor degree,
Incriment in Trust and Faithfulness that will reduce Jelous and Drama in my Relationship,
And for the material things, 
Lord you’ve already know that for the past year
I am so dreaming to have that HP envy notebook, any model of ALTEZZA and a nice office to start a business(company).


Lord, please give me more strength to face all the challenges that lies ahead of me by bringing me close to you, 
Please help me in the days ahead that I may make this year the best year for me yet.
That this year may bring good credits to me,
happiness to all my loved ones and joy to you oh Lord.

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...