1. Create a new text document.
2. Then type CMD in it.
3. And then save it as softek.bat
NOTE: (Make sure the file does not end wit .txt, but with .bat)
4. Go to the location were you saved the .bat file and run it. If you've done this correctly, the Command Prompt should open.
5. Now that Command Prompt is open, in it type the following: cd\windows (This will change the directory to Windows)
6. Then type in: regedit
(This will get you to the registry editor guide)
7. Now navigate to:
8. Then on the right panel where it says Disable Task manager, right click on it, and scroll down to modify, and than change the value of it to "0".
9. And then open Windows Task Manager
(CTRL+ALT+DELETE) (CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE !win 7)
10. Now disable the Internet Cafe's timer.
>>>That's it, now enjoy unlimited surfing BUT when they get you, I don't know you!